CONTINUOUS GALVANIZING LINE (CGL)
Winner's Machinery Works (WMW) offer full range of services in revamping of Old used as well as up gradation of Existing, both Non-Oxidizing Furnace (NOF) and Wet Flux continuous galvanizing lines, all producing a high quality product for many applications.
Our team had sufficient past experience of working as an Engineering Company for successful project execution for all these Various Technology grade lines. We had successfully in past executed projects from concept stage from dismantling to production trails of 10 Sellable coils in market.
WMW provides following up gradation / modification in old used and existing lines that produce a high quality product suitable for markets: -
- Conversion of WET FLUX CGL TO NON-OX CGL.
- Up gradation of LINE SPEED.
- Installation of INLINE SKIN PASS MILL & TENSION LEVELER in EXISTING LINE.
- Modification / Up gradation of PROCESS CASCADE RINSING for LOW USAGE of WATER.
- Installation of AIR KNIFE ARRANGMENT with EDGE BAFFLE / DIFFRENTIAL COATING.
- Installation of STEERING UNITS / EDGE GUIDE UNITS.
- Installation of POT EQUIPMENTS (SINK ROLLS / STABLIZER ROLLS)
- Installation of MULTI STAGE CENTRIFUGAL BLOWER with VFD in POT.
- Up gradation of DC DRIVES to AC DRIVES
- Up gradation / Modification of OLD AUTOMATION SYSTEM
- Installation of 3-Phase SEAM WELDER with suitable SCR based 3-PHASE CONTROLLER
Type of Continuous galvanizing lines (CGL)
- Non Ox Galvanizing Line or Combination of Galvlume & Galvanizing Line
- WET FLUX Type Galvanizing Line
- DAGAL (Degreasing Annealing Galvanizing Line)